***What Are You Smoking?*** (November, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
First time with Old Joe Krantz ina MM 5 Star General. I don’t quite get burley yet. Going slow, not bad but maybe not understanding it yet. To the cellar it goes.
I had a similar journey, just starting to come around to Burley. Vaburs (particularly briar fox, tilbury, and dark flake unscented) helped me get there, now enjoying burley based stuff more and more each time I have it. Solani 656 and HH Burley Flake are faves so far.

If you asked me to eliminate one kind of blend forever, I would still shoot burley right in the brains, but I am coming around to them and enjoying the smokes.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I had a similar journey, just starting to come around to Burley. Vaburs (particularly briar fox, tilbury, and dark flake unscented) helped me get there, now enjoying burley based stuff more and more each time I have it. Solani 656 and HH Burley Flake are faves so far.

If you asked me to eliminate one kind of blend forever, I would still shoot burley right in the brains, but I am coming around to them and enjoying the smokes.
Thanks Alaskan for the thoughts. I’ll smoke what I like for now and keep experimenting. It’s funny how tastes change. I hated Latakia when I started. Now English is 90% of what I enjoy.
2002 Butera Pelican in this Moretti blast. Watching the “Northern” ducks splash down in the pond while making their way further south.View attachment 8731
Nice Moretti

Status
Not open for further replies.