***What Are You Smoking?*** (November, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Back from running errands. Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This is my second bowl of EGR today. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink on this lightly warm and very sunny day.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of a bowl left of Wilke #44 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going through today's hate mail. Got some more Ken Byron blends.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Burley Morning Pipe in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Got an extra ounce of this today along with four other KB blends.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Kurtbob.. how is that Vanner's I have a tin I haven't popped yet.

killin me with that ROYAL MORNING SMOKE! lol
It’s just kinda meh.....nothing bad about it, burns nice. Decent Virginia blend, got several tins for $5 apiece so, being a cheap ass......they will be smoked at work for mindless puffing while fixing trucks. Sorry bout the RY thing.........NOT SORRY ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.