*** What Are You Smoking?*** (November 2016)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Food poisoning is never nice. I hope you recover quickly Jim.
I am getting my first taste of GLP Lagonda in an black sandblasted Askwith bent billiard. This is pretty tasty stuff.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of C&D Corn Cob Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Been drinking plenty of water.
Thanks for the support, fellas. I'm feeling only marginally better, but that's better than no improvement. At least I can smoke a little.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I'm back to a commercial blend: 50% Burley Flake #1, the rest Royal Yacht and Hal O' The Wynd.
Glorious, but it will put you on the floor... at least, I'm on the floor... hello world.

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
Glorious, but it will put you on the floor... at least, I'm on the floor...
I know exactly what you mean Dmetal. Smoking my first bowl of massacra and damn brother, this is the vitamin-n I've been looking for!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not too far away from finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Still hard on the throat to smoke (and talk), but I'm finding light blends are easier to take until I get better.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.
Thanks, DaveT. I'm trying. Been smoking very slowly because I can't puff very fast at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.