PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Ealier it was Suttliffe CD Blend in the shorty Stonehaven Lovat. I left the tin open over night and that improved the smoke a bit will leave it open again tonight and see if it's better. Just finished a bowl of Mac B Burley London Blend in the same pipe. I live this pipe! Bought it for $20 brand new and it's probably my beat all around smoker just don't smoke English out of it.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a Savinelli Pisa bulldog.

Sav_Pisa_623.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Two bowls of Half&Half in a MM Diplomat cob, followed by Three Friars in a MM Pony Express cob. After that, it was Anniversary Kake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend, half rusticated, half smooth, rough top, followed by Dorchester in my trusty 1970s Peterson System Standard 305, which I'm almost finished smoking. Waiting and begging for attention is Best Brown Flake in a medium bend straight grain Rinaldo Collection EGEA 03 Silver Line 10.

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
SPC's Plum Pudding in a bent bulldog meer with a snifter of Fundador Spanish brandy.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
I just finished a bowl of Borkum Riff's Cherry Cavendish in my Mr. Brog #52r Scoot. I remember saying at the beginning how I really loved the Borkum Riff Cherry Cavendish, I still do but not as much as I thought. Now that I have broadened my Horizons I realize it's just about average haha. I'm still enjoying it though! :D So far I think my Scoot is my favorite smoker haha.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
My last smoke of the night/morning is Three Friars in a 1979 brown grain etched Charatan's Make medium bend Dublin 483DC.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
Mixture of Straight Latakia, Straight Virginia and some Bagpipers Dream in a Storient LVC Meer.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
earlier it was h+h mixed with ch in a A DAVID dublin. now iam having swr mixed with old world classic and perique ia a Dr. Grabow freehand.
mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.