PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
First up was a bowl of 11 year old F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a Rad Davis Lovat.

FH02105Pic9F.jpg

Now smoking a bowl of SG Best Brown Flake in a Jody Davis.

DSCF0002.jpg

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Walnut finally came in (from wvsmokeshop - thanks for the tip, guys) and all I can say is this is a wonderful baccy! I have it smoldering in a cob on the holiday back porch and I am content! :puffy:

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Third bowl of the day : Balkan Supreme in my Monte Verdi ( Preben Holm era Ben Wade ) freehand. Second bowl of the day was SG Grousemoor in my Lionhead Meer, and I started today with coffee and Balkan Supreme in the Monte Verdi :puffy:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Stanwell bulldog. Planets and the stars lined up on this one...perfect smoke after a 17 oz ribeye, broccoli and red wine. Good way to end a busy yet productive week.

morton

May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
H&H AJ's VaPer in a rusticated Lane era Charatan's Make Yachtsman. Dried the tobacco for a half hour and am just sipping it along with a big glass of barley wine aged for a year. Now that's a nice way to call it quits for the week!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Anniversary Kake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend, half rusticated, half smooth, rough top.

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
Haddo's Delight in a meer. Find it not as satisfying as usual; am tending towards VaPers today, which is in itself unusual... must be the turning of the moon...or the cycle of the God of Tobacco...or just my restless taste...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Three Friars in a 1979 brown grain etched Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.