PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Finally put the chilies away after 20-1/2 hours of smoking with cherry wood.

The problem was the rising humidity... so into the oven for 6 hours at 100 degrees.

Had to open the windows because as Baronsamedi so adequately expressed.... "weapons grade hot peppers", are just that weapons grade. I went to bed at circa 5:30 and took a hot shower before retiring... bad move..

I should have taken a cold shower and not opened up those pores...

Because... the backs of my hands, my eyelids, my lips and inside my ears burned and burned and burned... then I fell asleep only to awaken with burning lips, eyelids and ears... :D

I have tasted all the varieties that smoked yesterday and they are wonderful and hot as a Q-bop steel furnace.
Now that my eyes no longer burn from brining them indoors... I'm having a large slow bowl of Sillem's Schwarz in my Aldo Velani Bulldog.

Note to self: Tune out the War Department as she points out that... "You're smoking that stinky stuff again!"

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
Peterson 2012 Holiday Blend in my Savinelli Champagne 707KS with a finger of Glenmorangie.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
WELCOME BACK INTO THE FOLD, HOBIE! :clap:
Angler's Dream in a Ser Jacopo hawkbill.

vangogh.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Three Friars in a 1980 black rusticated Jobey E27 Stromboli extra egg-shaped poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.