PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, it was GLP Navigator in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth Billiard. Now, it's MacBaren Navy Flake in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks @dottiewarden!
Now for the second lot: Paul Olsen (My Own Blend) - St. Croix in a terracotta Rattray Chubby Jackey with a horn military mount. This is the actual pipe I bought -
niIId2S.jpg

Andy

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I was about to pop a sealed tin of Mac Baren Navy Mixture, but the Obester Vanilla keeps calling my name.
I'll be smoking it in the Stanislav.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band. Next is Missouri Meerschaum Missouri Pride in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

I just finished up a bowl of PS LTF in a straight bulldog that I made. And, now I am about to start on some Peacehaven in a long lanky Hilson stacked dublin 203. I just received two more exact duplicates of this pipe (my favorite clencher), so it may look like I smoke one pipe frequently, ha ha.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost finished with this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule.

Status
Not open for further replies.