Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

TGFvHJx.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Danish Pipe Smoking Championship Competition Markings: Pipes stamped with DM and a year, are ones that were made for the Danish Pipe Smoking Championship. Pipes stamped with NM and a year, are ones that were made for the Nordic/Scandinavian Pipe Smoking Championship.

I bought this one awhile back from the Danish Pipe Shop as an unsmoked estate.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, porterhouse steak and corn on the cob dinner with a couple of necessary scoops of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-D-Backs game.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a few nachos that surreptitiously snuck over my way from m'lady plate to my mouth, lol. Can't imagine how that happened. Am half way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.