PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Aged C&D Derringer in the aforementioned blasted Peterson 31 straight stemmed billiard std system pipe. My new acrylic stem doesn’t have the aluminum stinger that the original had and the draw is considerably improved.
BTW, I’ve ready the criticisms of Derringer as being cigarette like. It seems to me that most cigarette tobacco has been burley based, so this confuses me. Derringer is a mixture of dark to light virginias and to my mind is nuanced and subtle. This one of the,in my mind, most underrated blends out there. Try some!

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started this lazy Florida morning with a throwdown of two at hand Virginia/mild Perique blends, namely Peterson Elizabethan Mixture versus KBV Meditations, in two Upshall P Dublins . Both are lovely blends, but while I'm still meditating on Meditations, I never cease to be entranced by the witchcraft? blending of EM.

Status
Not open for further replies.