PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Ate a big piece of my wife's home made chocolate chip banana bread and refilled the coffee mug. Smoking some Doblone d'Oro in an IMP meer as I sit and contemplate finally changing the oil in my rider mower. Up here in Minnesota we're a little behind you guys down south and other than bag a few leaves in the back yard, I haven't had to mow yet. Besides, my wife mentioned something about no-mow-May and something about butterflies....I don't know. Not sure what it is but I'm having a helluva time getting motivated this year.87416A3E-AE8A-45CD-AECE-9F9AFAB48570.jpeg

Paul lec

Lifer
May 28, 2020
Smoking Carter Hall in a cob. Great day of fishing yesterday with a good friend who is recovering from pancreatic cancer,currently cancer free and enjoying life. Also caught a nice batch of mangrove snapper,fish fry today!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lunch follows this smoke. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.