Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Methinks you need one of these or similar
(in four sizes):-
View attachment 78263

Another option:-
View attachment 78266

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a fair few cigar smokers here how about combining the two with a cigar pipe?
View attachment 78267
I actually have a pipe like the one in the second pic, a Hurricane, but it’s another of those I keep forgetting. I love those silver domes, are they still available, never seen one before.image.jpg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Hi Bullet. Good morning. What feeling of this tobacco finally, It was a success for you? Thanks you very much.............Greetings from Spain.........
This wasn't the latest flake version. The latest is still in a post box. I smoked original version. I'm not sure what went wrong, but the flavor was coming and going. Very inconsistent. Will have to smoke more and find out what works for the blend. Or just fully rub it and dry.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've been out lunting twice this a.m. and the last was a delicious bowl of D&R Cockstrong in a MM Mizzou 2nd I bought in a bag and have been using for the last 6 yrs. (along with most of what else came in that bag 'o seconds)
I think the stem I've got in it now isn't standard. I took it off one of my Morgans, thus making the Mizzou extremely easy to clench as I walk.
Cockstrong, I find, is right in my wheelhouse of natural tasting, blended burley tobacco. It's got some other varietals, like some VA and probably a drop of Izmir, but, mostly a nice smooth burley that isn't all that 'strong', or 'cocky'. It's just right!

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good morning all! For a change of pace, started with an easygoing English for breakfast, Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English in a Nachwalter straight grain Scandi-Dublin. Very nice way to start the day and easy on the tongue. I'll be doing this more often, like tomorrow. On deck is a beloved Royal Yacht in a Tilshead smooth Billiard with tapered saddle stem.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Crazy morning with storms and tornado warnings. Fortunately we only had rain and thunder. Area North of us had tornadoes and straight line winds. We lost power for a couple of hours starting around 4 AM. Now having my first smoke this morning along with black Sumatra coffee. John Aylesbury Classic Flake in a Jack Howell Bulldog.

1620134045120.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.