PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
When I was young there were the adverts for "Go to work on an egg" ...

... and at school for English Lit. 'O' level there was "Gulliver's Travels" and the egg dispute between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscans ...
1622502763927.png

... and at home there was this egg-shaped ADP:-
20200923_161856_resized (1).jpg

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Previously, Dunhill London Mixture in a (Danish) Stanwell No.11 Navy Commander. The pairing was Duality Double Malt. Alas, dinner intervened. I said, “Whatcha got?” She produced a board, with Manchego, Gouda, chorizo, kalamata olives, thinly sliced pear, and this amazing little sleeper of a value: R. López de Heredia ‘Viña Cubillo’ 2009, Rioja, Spain - https://vinepair.com/good-wine-reviews/r-lopez-de-heredia-vina-cubillo-2009-rioja-spain/
Rioja is so overlooked.... but that’s another thread.

For dessert, Uhle’s double aught in a Foreverstemmed Country Gent, paired with Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey with a thimbleful of Skrewball. A hell of a combo.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Warrior Plug in a Meer...
yMjMjKn.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught salmon and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Wilke High Hat in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Hungarian natural with a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_Irish Second_Hungarian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.