Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just finished a bowl of Yenidje Highlander in an I.M.P. meer bent apple with silver shank accent.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
GQ Nottingham Lace Rouge in a black, ringblasted, slightly bent billiard.
@warren - while I don't deny it's great to build up the post count

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
4 Noggins Down By the River in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.
@Warren: I like seeing what people smoke, so I share back.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
another bowl of BOR in my Shire this a.m. Although BOR may have some cavendish, it seems to contain strong enough leaf of a mature flavor with an enjoyable mix that includes a smidge of lat and overall, is really quite enjoyable for this cheap old pipe smoker. Less than a buck a pound for this tobacco is a REAL good deal.

It's comforting to know I have lots of leaf I can enjoy without preconceptions as to it's performance. A guessing game worth playing, if you will.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Nightcap in a Peterson Kenmare Billiard. On the side is Old Chub Scotch Ale, new to me. Recommended. Listening to PM Podcat #118.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
GQ Askwith Kake in a Stanwell Buffalo straight apple.
@warren - don't know what happened to the rest of my post! While I don't deny it's great to build up the post count I'm almost always limited for time, so the ability to note what others are smoking and to admire their pipes is great for me. I look at the rest of the site, but I don't have to watch and participate in long threads. Most importantly - I can tell these guys what I feel at any given time, safe in the knowledge that they will ignore me!
Andy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this half bowl of Solani Aged Burley Flake in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second. This will finish the stash.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
GQ Nottingham Lace Rouge in a Kriswill Bernadotte skater
4CI7rFL.jpg

Andy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.