PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Finishing up my home mix of GH Scotch Mixture and Irish black X twist, rope cut, in a MM hardwood maple straight taper-stemmed billiard. I made just two bowls worth of this mix, which is a fairly nice balance between the mild Scotch Mixture and the fairly strong Irish twist.

This is an interesting pipe, a sort of object lesson for those who may not like cobs and may not believe you can get a good smoke from a six dollar pipe. It looks like Danish modern furniture, has a reasonably medium bowl, and an open draw. Being lazy on this rainy day but managing some laundry and other modest chores.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Finishing up my home mix of GH Scotch Mixture and Irish black X twist, rope cut, in a MM hardwood maple straight taper-stemmed billiard. I made just two bowls worth of this mix, which is a fairly nice balance between the mild Scotch Mixture and the fairly strong Irish twist.

This is an interesting pipe, a sort of object lesson for those who may not like cobs and may not believe you can get a good smoke from a six dollar pipe. It looks like Danish modern furniture, has a reasonably medium bowl, and an open draw. Being lazy on this rainy day but managing some laundry and other modest chores.
I agree wholeheartedly. My MM Hardwood has been a fantastic smoker. I originally bought it so I would have an inexpensive pipe on the boat or just kicking around. I've ended up using it more that I expected and am glad of the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.