PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty, late lunch, and am smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been busy cataloguing the wonderful estate pipes I got today. Lots of great old wood there!
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Hello, old friends. :) Gamzultovah did a "welfare check" on me & it compelled me to fire up a bowl & shoot y'all a picture. I promised him it'd be a freehand & so it is, an Erik Nording handmade & some Davidoff Danish mixture. Enjoy it as much as I am after a long while!

16466916816997202024857208170518.jpg

Long story short as I can make it -laugh-: my cardiac's been doing better but a couple of months ago I picked up a truly wicked infection in my left foot & had to go into the hospital for some weeks to have a lot of infected bone cut out. Been on IV antibiotics twice a day for the last 2 months to try to keep from losing any more of it. Sorry, but you haven't gotten rid of me yet. ;) Great to see you all!

Bill

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Hello, old friends. :) Gamzultovah did a "welfare check" on me & it compelled me to fire up a bowl & shoot y'all a picture. I promised him it'd be a freehand & so it is, an Erik Nording handmade & some Davidoff Danish mixture. Enjoy it as much as I am after a long while!

View attachment 133062

Long story short as I can make it -laugh-: my cardiac's been doing better but a couple of months ago I picked up a truly wicked infection in my left foot & had to go into the hospital for some weeks to have a lot of infected bone cut out. Been on IV antibiotics twice a day for the last 2 months to try to keep from losing any more of it. Sorry, but you haven't gotten rid of me yet. ;) Great to see you all!

Bill
Glad you're on the mend.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

w3krxv3.jpg
Weez, I see some things never change. Thanks for the much needed image!

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.