PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, starting with Boneyard in the Donegal Rocky bulldog and have moved onto more Boneyard in this fruit wood Sunday Cob made by Knott’s Berry Farm, I imagine they’re not making these anymore for political correctness reasons but I hope I’m wrong. I’m loving the Boneyard, who’d have thought a 8oz bag of tobacco that cost less than $11 could be so damn good? image.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Afternoon everyone, starting with Boneyard in the Donegal Rocky bulldog and have moved onto more Boneyard in this fruit wood Sunday Cob made by Knott’s Berry Farm, I imagine they’re not making these anymore for political correctness reasons but I hope I’m wrong. I’m loving the Boneyard, who’d have thought a 8oz bag of tobacco that cost less than $11 could be so damn good? View attachment 132992
It is pretty cool that with all the pipe and tobacco options and combinations at your disposal you can smoke Boneyard in a Knott’s Berry Farm pipe and be genuinely satisfied.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
It is pretty cool that with all the pipe and tobacco options and combinations at your disposal you can smoke Boneyard in a Knott’s Berry Farm pipe and be genuinely satisfied.
Thank you, I’m relatively easy to please, but it just goes to show that you don’t need a Dunhill full of a McLelland blend to immerse yourself and enjoy our wonderful hobby, sometimes the simplest of combinations are enough.

Next smoke is McLelland Dark Star in a Dunhill Shell Briar Opera.
??? just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.