PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipesandstuff

Might Stick Around
Aug 9, 2021
Orlando, Fl
First try on this blend. Very very very latakia forward, technically it is at 50%, but if they say it was 100% latakia I would believe it. I think this blend will do a lot better with some airing out. It still was tasty, with sometimes the orientals popping up.

View attachment 135896
My friend made that blend! He's like the closest thing I have to a celebrity, so I like to point that out when I can. Got drunk with a few local weathermen at different times is my other name drop.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Got a box in the mail today! I’ve been looking to get some Grand Croupier Double Down. When it came in stock, I grabed 8 oz along with some other goodies.?
Now that I’ve got all my chores done, I’m gonna sit down and smoke some of this double down in my Royal Coachman made in England by Comoy. Headed to the kegerator for a nice cold beer to ride shotgun on this smoke.
C3CFF568-AB84-4E63-AEAF-266AEF77AA24.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

oJQUpmI.jpg
@weezell Nice pipe; I'll have to get some 1792 Flake to smoke in my clay pipes. Taking some Virginia Cake, Cannon Plug and Brown Bogie to smoke at the Jamestown re-enactment next week. Should have received my slow match by then...
Saving the Yorktown for the Redcoats and Revolutionaries event at Cromford Mill in May and the Pirate Kake for the Pirate Mutiny at Matlock Bath in August. Need to make sure I don't smoke it all:)

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Got a box in the mail today! I’ve been looking to get some Grand Croupier Double Down. When it came in stock, I grabed 8 oz along with some other goodies.?
Now that I’ve got all my chores done, I’m gonna sit down and smoke some of this double down in my Royal Coachman made in England by Comoy. Headed to the kegerator for a nice cold beer to ride shotgun on this smoke.
View attachment 136025
@Fralphog I'll have to get some of the Double Down to smoke in my clay pipes; @Birddog66 says it would suit re-enactment events. Got some Virginia Cake for the Jamestown re-enactment next week; I'll be taking my Jamestown clay pipe with me!!!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Starting my day with yet another bowl of Erindale in this rather amusing very early circa 1900s Devils Arse pipe from an unknown maker. It has an amber stem with beautiful filigree silver work on the band that sadly was not hallmarked which makes dating the pipe rather difficult. Likewise the case has no makers imprint but I would assume it was from one of the London distributors of meerschaum pipes. The 1940s Tudor watch gives you some idea of scale and size since the watch was designed for an adolescent and was given to me at about 13 so it is far from a full size watch.

View attachment 135938
@condorlover1 Looking forward to the Jamestown re-enactment next week; I'm taking a Jamestown clay pipe and some Virginia Cake to smoke in it. I might take the Cannon Plug and Brown Bogie to smoke in my clay pipes while I'm there as well. I've ordered a slow match to light my clay pipes at re-enactment events.
Finished another packet of Clan today:)

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
View attachment 136025
Badass!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Smoking another bowl of Erinsun's mixture in this 19th century meerschaum 'cutty' pipe which has slowly decided to color from the stem downwards for some odd reason. Normally these pipes color from the heal but this one has decided to be different. My afternoon beverage will be my 7th cup of Expresso of the day whilst I review what I can only describe as a cluster of a Settlement Agreement that has just been dumped on my desk whilst my senior partner wanders off to do something less challenging like drink a large scotch with his son! First world problems I tell you!! rotf

View attachment 135832
@condorlover1 Nice pipe; my flag pattern Hardcastle clay is colouring nicely...

Status
Not open for further replies.