PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Smoking yet another bowl of 'Erindale Mixture' in an effort to finally kill off the fecking tin of Erinmore I purchased at Edwards Pipe & Cigar from the last Tampa pipe club meeting. Today I am using a mid 19th century meerschaum 'cutty' with a silver hallmarked band and replacement stem by Briarville made in France. The original amber stem broke into several pieces some years ago and I have to say this newish incarnation of a 19th century stem is a lot easier on the teeth.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Tabacco

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2020
GA - USA
Windjammer

eX1FcN7.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.