PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Is that glass from Sierra Nevada? I broke mine from there...the way the liquid swirls sending olfactory notes upward upon the pour is fantastic.
They were originally introduced by Riedel (mine have their name on them) as combination red/white wine glasses:

0014763_riedel-restaurant-o-range-stemless-red-white-wine-glass-490ml-41225.jpeg

When I saw them I thought they would suck as wine glasses but they are some of the best beer glasses I have ever owned.

Riedel discontinued them but they are still available by Spieglau and are now marketed as beer glasses instead of wine glasses.

Currently out of stock at my local: Local Source

I have seen them with a couple of beer companies logos on them, one of which I do believe was Sierra Nevada.

Edit:

Available at Amazon: 6 Pack of Glasses

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Got a couple new Ken Byron blends to review today. The rain finally stopped, but I expect more is yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.