PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 23, 2019
Self-quarantine's got me all goofy!

Filtering a Oliva CT Reserve through a Tekin meer ?
(Didn't end up smoking the entire cigar like this, but it was coincidentally a perfect fit so I gave it a try and it's not too bad actually.)

QJlfkdnl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of Sutliff Burley Delight #212 in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching NewsRadio.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and having my last smoke of the day, which is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel band with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Been watching episodes of You Bet Your Life. It's a real shame that JLTV slices and dices these episodes so much and so poorly. It's the worst any channel has ever done to any TV show that I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.