hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Now smoking Engine 99 in a St. Regis pot

554F00B8-B922-4C45-98B0-C715C7B77A0F.jpeg

& I am very much enjoying this XX Flake Dark in a Savinelli -

B3FBECCB-F10F-430F-BF93-D6CF40B2E11B.jpeg

The snork is just delightful! I’m looking forward to trying it’s sister blend in a bit. Stellar release to commemorate 20 years of business for Smoking Pipes, I’ve been a customer for 10 of those years and I have received tremendous service over the past decade and better yet their service has been consistent. Great business model with great blokes that have outstanding worth ethic.
Congrats on the 20 years, Smoking Pipes, may we see many more successful years from you.

Cheerio!

Ronv69

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Linden , Texas
Yesterday I was in the depths of despair (Maybe it was the day before, I don’t remember. Cut me some slack, I was in the depths of despair! Ok, I maybe I wasn’t in the depths of despair, maybe I was just sad and maybe a little irritated like when the cheap toilet paper at work gives you the dingleberries after a spicy Indian lunch and now you’re doubly irritated because you don’t want to have to bring your own Charmin in from home just to get the job done. Oh you’ll do it if you have to but no one wants to be “that guy”...anyway ...can I get on with my story? Geez!) because I had a bowl of Penzance (like I am now) and it didn’t taste right and I was sad thinking I lost my taste for it. It’s been one of my favorites for a long time and we’ve been through a lot together. It would be like losing a faithful companion. Turns out, I just have to smoke it first because a GH rope or Dark Plug just takes over your taste buds. Seriously, it just overwhelms anything you smoke afterwards. Feel free to insert your own take over analogy here. I can’t think of one right now that not political and you know what a can of worms that would open. Didi and Cosmic would get into a slap fight over who gets to do the deleting and who gets to do the warning and banning. Then while they fighting like the stooges, Kevin would bang their heads together like coconuts, Bob would slide in and just handle it all stealth and polite like. We don’t need that. Not the polite like part, I mean the head banging part.

So that was the long way of saying I’m smoking Penzance in a Red Bark right now and can taste all it’s Penzancey goodness. So how was your day?

View attachment 22317
Relatively good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.