PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
HU Night Owl again. I really like this blend! Out walking the doggies after my wife released me from child duty. Cacophony of toad and frog song at the pond, a kestrel catching a mouse and eating it on a nearby fence post, a large number of white wagtails in a field, and early evening light shining through a blooming magnolia tree were highlights. Night Owl is one I'll buy again!

Ronv69

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Linden , Texas
Now smoking my "Coda's blend", named after a forum member. It is a blend of 3 wine topped blends starting with EGR and a couple of others that I had samples of, with some latakia and Burley to cut the flavor. I don't care for any of the wine topped blends and Coda was defending them, so I put his name on it. It's not bad at all now in a E. Wilke large pot. Coffee on the side.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am about a third of the way through this bowl of mid-70s Velvet in a tan sandblasted medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this sunny day.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Last night after a few drinks and a few puffs, my eyelids suddenly became heavier than I could manage. Woke up in my chair at the crack of dawn, a lil groggy, but with a mostly full bowl of Condor Long Cut waiting to clear the haze for me!
20200317_235610.jpg
Apparently the haze was thicker than I thought, since I forgot to click Post reply!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Home mix of Haddo's Delight, Semois, and PS black cavendish/unflavored, rather dry from a drying bowl, but tasty and even-burning, in a Mogen Johansen, Johs straight saddle stem semi-rusticated short shanked lovat. This little pipe is always a favorite when I'm smoking it and then a little forgotten in between. Mighty nice home mix and Danish pipe. Some consider semi-rusticated a patch job for defects in the briar, which is probably true but also provides a nice texture of an otherwise handsome smooth finish. Johs cranks these out at an alarming pace at a magnimous (low) price. Try it, you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.