PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Jack’s Tobacco 12th Anniversary in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching the first episode of the 60s series The Invaders.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
A late night puff after a grilled herb and mustard crusted rack of lamb, garlic parmesan mashed yukon gold, and roasted garlic truffle brussel sprouts dinner with a nice red wine and a beautiful lady. Frog Morton Cellar in a Vauen Auenland Modon Churchwarden. With a little Girdwood Brewing “Hippy Speedball” coffee stout and The Dalmore 12 year on the side. A balmy 34 degrees out. Happy place.......attained.

C6C111B8-C277-4523-A717-D3B2EDCD2196.jpeg

Thepipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2020
WV
Made me and my lady breakfest, now is time for a pipe. This morning I'm having Smokers Pride Mellow Taste in a cob. I enjoyed this blend, but it was always a bit bitey to me. I took some recommendations and lightly hydrated it. Now this blend really pops! No bite and the the flavors are much better and more apparent. Enjoying it with a cup of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.