PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
C&D Yorktown + Cigar Leaf in a Twain Bent Cob /w blk/whte swirl Forever Stem. After having a little cigar leaf to start the morn, I was looking to keep some of that flavor going along with a little more of something I don't know exactly what, but without any sweetness from a Latakia. Thus, drop some more cigar leaf into the Yorktown, and it's doing it just about right. There's my first blend =)

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
What do you think? I really dig it but it can be a bit of a sensory overload for me at times.

Actually I really enjoyed it. Probably because I had Dark Birds Eye this morning it seemed mellow by comparison.

BTW, does anyone live near Him and can go over and check on him? I'm a little worried that one of the greatest palettes in all of pipedom with apparent stores of tobacco beyond most of our wildest dreams just posted he was having Smokers Pride. I'm afraid he has the virus or has a head injury. Someone get over there now please!

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
BTW, does anyone live near Him and can go over and check on him? I'm a little worried that one of the greatest palettes in all of pipedom with apparent stores of tobacco beyond most of our wildest dreams just posted he was having Smokers Pride. I'm afraid he has the virus or has a head injury. Someone get over there now please!
Lol, Jim hits up that big bag o' mellow taste on the regular! I think it's like a palate cleansing glass of water for him!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Lol, Jim hits up that big bag o' mellow taste on the regular! I think it's like a palate cleansing glass of water for him!

I smoke it because it's cheap, burns easy with few relights, and gives me a pretty decent, mellow VaBur flavor while I'm doing things like walking, writing or drawing. I got a few bags of it because it was $9.95 for 14 ounces, and sometimes, I need a good, uncomplicated smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.