PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Experimental Void Ration Plug in a very small slight bent black sandblasted Smokers Forum.UK 2015 POTY Chris Askwith Prince 5 with a tapered black acrylic stem with a flared bit.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Sutliff Burley Delight #212 in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. Have enough left for one more bowl. Watching NewsRadio.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
C&D Carolina Red Flake in a Bertram billiard. I confess I wasn’t too crazy about this blend when I first tried it, but took someone’s advice and let it sit in the open tin for a month. Now I find this tobacco has opened up a little bit, and I am able to perceive a little tangy note, along with some fruitiness. The bready note still dominates, and like most C&D Virginia’s, I feel that this is a Virginia that wants to be a Burley when it grows up lol. Overall though, much more enjoyable now that it has had time to breathe! Hope everyone is having a good one!
-Scott
F4D7DEEA-B63C-4D1D-AA29-01E190268D4A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.