PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Dunhill - The Royal Yacht Mixture in the BC Montmartre. A fitting end to a Sunday in the high desert.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
This month I've been smoking plumcake and now I'm finishing up the Mac Baren's Royal Blend as that's what I have left until my goodie box arrives. Then IDK what it's going to be. Most likely PS Luxury Bulls Eye flake and a couple of the other blends. I find smoking just one blend for several days/wks, one gets used to the flavors and it makes for a mundane smoke. I like to have two or three different kinds on the go at once. One day an aro, next a latakia blend. My neighbor gave me some flake tobacco but he doesn't remember what it's called. He's had it in a jar for about 3yr and didn't label it. His dad had it before he passed away. I kind of smells like EF but I'm not too sure. It's REALLY dark in color and has what looks like little bits of black cav mixed in. I shall see tomorrow after work when I fire up the briar :puffpipe:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Solani 660 Silver Flake (red Va) in the breakfast pipe, a Ser Jacopo Picta Van Gogh hawkbill.

SJVanGogh1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Steven Books First Smoke of the Day in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot. And it is indeed my first smoke of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.