Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Them: “Sir….sir….sir!!! Get off that ladder….we’re gonna have to ask you to get off that ladder right now!!!”
Me: “well, if the five of you were helping customers instead of standing in a gaggle at the back of the store I wouldn’t be up here. Here, give me a hand and hold this (16ft 1x4), while I get off this ladder “😆

Buying the crew stuff where straight wood goes to twist, GLP Jack Knife Plug seasoned with Navigator in the little Ropp.
Making friends everywhere I go😉
IMG_0798.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Getting a few things done before the Braves-Red Sox game starts.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm near the last third of this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. The Braves can't find a decent fifth starter to replace Spencer Snider, and it shows. It's not going to be their year.
Charatan_Deluxe_11_right .jpg

Long Tail decided to climb the curtains. Silly li'l kitten.
LTCurtain1.jpg
LTCurtain2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.