PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken primavera and sugar snap peas dinner with the rest of the strawberry ice cream for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Nice! I have some 2010 Rolando's Own. Haven't had any in a while, but always liked this blend. Unique Vaper. Thanks for the reminder! ;)

Sooooo, Rolando's Own in the Ascorti Business KS. Cheers...

Ascorti RO.JPG

Last edited:

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Per Jensen’s Bold & Strong in my Castello saddle dublin.

IMG-1281.png

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First try of Mac Baren Virginia Flake (not a fan of these square tins--bad seals!) in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s blasted bulldog. This might be my favorite VA so far. 9.3/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California towhee, California quail, Steller's jay, House finch, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, Northern flicker, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Hairy woodpecker, and Western bluebird.

Shavuot dinner of baked salmon filet & mashed potatoes coming right up. Chag sameach!

irish harp.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Bbailey324

Lifer
Jun 29, 2023
Austin, TX
I love these things! Did you find a recent source or is it an oldie? I think i have a few left from years ago, but smoke them slowly not thinking they'd be around anymore. 411? :P
It has been sitting in a forgotten humidor for an unknown amount of time. Don't remember when or where I got it. It was a pretty good cigar. I believe I only have one or two more.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of Wilke Back Bay w/o perique in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Dublin Sterling Canadian 264 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu, but he’ll make you a batch if you ask.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.