PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
View attachment 316617
Gas station coffee and Lane 1Q in a system spigot 312, at the office. A match made in heaven. Only way this could be more fitting is if I’d bought the tobacco from someone selling “Lane 1Q match”, but it’s still just rebranded Lane 1Q.
The pipe is beautiful and you almost had me till the “Gas Station Coffee” 🤮 I did see a guy down a highball glass of Bourbon Street water from a pothole once 😱🤷‍♂️ he lived, that coffee though ?😂

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins and a golden delicious apple lunch. Still hungry, though. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Coffee from a freshly opened small bag of Gold Star mmmMocha, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Silverwing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
The pipe is beautiful and you almost had me till the “Gas Station Coffee” 🤮 I did see a guy down a highball glass of Bourbon Street water from a pothole once 😱🤷‍♂️ he lived, that coffee though ?😂
That gave me a chuckle, sounds like walking to the store in Tacoma, WA. Strangely I miss it more than I have missed most things I’ve left behind.