PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Tigers game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Good day all! Started with Peterson Royal Yacht in a Tilshead smooth Billiard with sleight-bent saddle stem. Very nice, but lately I've been getting a bit bored with single blend smokes. So, this morning went back to the mixing table and ... have followed with a mix of Solani Sweet Mystery and KBV Prince of Wales in a sacrificial Charatan bird's eye Poker with saddle stem (318). Great! Up there with my other two favorite mixes, namely SG 1792 Flake/Wilke Chocolate, and Bengal Slices/Wilke Peanut Butter(or Chocolate - blows away Bob's Chocolate Flake).
That settles it. My disappointment with the seemingly missing topping in McConnell’s Latakia had me thinking about mixing it with Royal Yacht and/or Hyde Park. You’ve nudged me across the line to a decision.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl from a freshly opened box of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star mmmMocha, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.