PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 318238
Haunted Bookshop in my first ever smoke out of a Dominik Kobryń sandblast ring grain with plateau top, black bamboo and tapered ebonite stem. It is 24 grams.

That's a great looking pipe. I'm a huge bamboo fan and love how this is executed.

- - -

A quick bowl of GH&Co Louisiana Flake after work while walking the dog in this Doctor's Bamboozled Billiard:

Eh0P1Sj.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
amazing how some meers color so differently!
This one is weird, not coloring as much around where I hold it near the bottom and has some splotching in a few areas. Maybe 90 -ish smokes through it. ( photo brightness reduced to show)IMG_8948.jpeg
Considering doing a flush as it’s getting some cake. Lot’s of Bob’s Chocolate, Capt Bob’s, Celephais and Pirate Kake through it so far.

dad-o-nine

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2020
Missouri
2005 MB Stockton Roll Cake crammed into my Savinelli 316KS, and some iced decaf. I'm surprised at how firm this can be packed and still draw easy.
I have days and days of industrial weed whacking yet to do, but suspect I'll only get around to days of it... :rolleyes:
View attachment 318301
Wonderful to see the 316 KS! My first pipe, in 1979!! I still have it! Love that shape .

Status
Not open for further replies.