PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Capstan Blue in a Radice Summer
I absolutely LOVE that silverwork! Gorgeous pipe all around. 🤩

Opening the afternoon with my 3rd pipe of the day. Packing for my trip and printing off all sorts of documentation related to the project and travel at hand. A wee break for some Churchill Downs in the Celebi meer.

CLB MCD.JPG

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
GLP Charing Cross in a Dunhill Shell Group 4 panel.

1708068566161.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and smoked a bowl of KBV Breakfast Blend beta in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Wrote beta notes. I also have a potential lead on a new home for Sam the Scamp and Long Tail. Keep your fingers crossed for good luck.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Handsome Stranger beta in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Writing beta notes.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I absolutely LOVE that silverwork! Gorgeous pipe all around. 🤩

Opening the afternoon with my 3rd pipe of the day. Packing for my trip and printing off all sorts of documentation related to the project and travel at hand. A wee break for some Churchill Downs in the Celebi meer.

View attachment 318028
Thanks Brother,
Im digging your new meer myself.
Looking forward to seeing the color change.