PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
Thanks, mav! We love Chicago. As lifelong Cubs fans, we try to visit once a year and take in a series. The pandemic ruined our planned trip in 2020, but I still have airline vouchers that have to be used by next December, so we’ll probably be back next summer. Awesome city!

You’re right about BMP. It’s the perfect pairing with a cup of coffee. I’m having a bowl as I type. It’s Nirvana!

Have a great day. Cheers!

View attachment 153436
Go Cubbies!

Paul lec

Lifer
May 28, 2020
Earlier today: some "Karelia - Virginia Plain Ovals", Greek non filter cigarettes, after swimming at a rocky place not far from Athens. Actually, you can't call it a beach. You have to jump into the sea and then climb up the rocks to get out. But the waters are deep, clean and refreshing. You can do snorkeling if you like. It's not crowded and many swimmers are nudists. You get the feeling that you are somewhere far from the city. Nice!

I wish you all a good coming week good people.

View attachment 153480
View attachment 153481
My daughter and family, and a group of friends just landed on the Island of Paros,first stop on a two week tour of your country.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Beautiful pipe! I've had my eyes on the Irish Army for awhile now. How do you find it smokes? Any issues?
I have three and they all smoke beautifully. A 999, a 86, and a 406. They appeal to me as traditional British/Irish codger pipes like my grandfather and his cronies smoked in Ulster. Very inexpensive and I get them all with acrylic stems as I can’t stand oxidized vulcanite.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
tortuga.jpg

Stanwell Kir & Apple in the Savinelli Tortuga 614 Bent Billiard (SPC incorrectly classifies this as an Oom Paul, however). A nice mild aro as a break from my usual VAs and VaPers these days. Bird report: Common raven, California towhee, Hairy woodpecker, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Northern flicker, California scrub-jay, California towhee, and California quail. Clouds are helping to diffuse the summer sun a bit, as depicted below.

6.10.22 afternoon high OR cloud.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.