shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Bulls Eye Flake in an IMP meer.
sGtjZRu.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking from a freshly opened tin of year 2022 F&T Special Brown Flake in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'm looking to see if this blend has changed, too, though I wish I had some of the original to do a direct comparison even though my memory of it is pretty good.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Last edited:

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Long night of smoking tonight. After a wonderful dinner of diablo shrimp quinoa salad and, as the box said, crisp white wine, had a few bowls. Starting with Sir Walter Raleigh in a MM Mark Twain, then on to Smoker's Pride Cherry in a MM Pride. After that loaded some Pegasus in a MM Mizzou, and then Pegasus in a MM Let Freedom Ring. I guess it was a cob kinda night! Lots of "crisp white wine" as well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Micoli.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.