Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
miele.jpg

GLP Quiet Nights (sample) in the Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin. No birds today, chiefly because...

...the monsoons are here! Very unusual for this far west, but quite welcome nonetheless. 4:30 am wake-up call by way of thunder, lightning, and a soaking summer rain, and it has been on and off all day (barely enough of the "off" for a pipe). Weather channel said high of 80, and no mention of the rain until it actually started. Thermometer says 63, and nearly three inches have fallen in 12 hours. I guess in this Bizarro world that we now live in, even the weather forecast can be used as an instrument for lying. Quelle surprise!

@Carol @reloader I can't even express how happy I am you're also getting good monsoon action this early. May it continue! ?

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
View attachment 152736

GLP Quiet Nights (sample) in the Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin. No birds today, chiefly because...

...the monsoons are here! Very unusual for this far west, but quite welcome nonetheless. 4:30 am wake-up call by way of thunder, lightning, and a soaking summer rain, and it has been on and off all day (barely enough of the "off" for a pipe). Weather channel said high of 80, and no mention of the rain until it actually started. Thermometer says 63, and nearly three inches have fallen in 12 hours. I guess in this Bizarro world that we now live in, even the weather forecast can be used as an instrument for lying. Quelle surprise!

@Carol @reloader I can't even express how happy I am you're also getting good monsoon action this early. May it continue! ?
Yes, the rains are wonderful! Glad you are getting it too.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, tuna steak and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of KBV Golf RDR beta test in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Giants game as I clean some pipes.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.