Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Derringer in straight brown Falcon stem with a blasted standard bulldog bowl. Great sipping smoke.
I was invited to visit some dear friends at their nearby nudist resort today, but my old heap of a pickup truck wouldn’t start, dammit. Now I’ll have to ogle pipes all day, sheesh!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps before the thunderstorms arrive (which they just did), and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Presbyterian in the little meer. Wonder if it will ever get any color. Ice tea with lemon on the side. Hot and dry hereView attachment 151343, with lots of smoke from the Flagstaff, AZ fire. This fire season never ends. :(
@Carol Be careful where you dump your pipe ash:)
There was a moorland fire ? at Baslow Edge not long after I made the clay pipe smoking video at the Wellington Monument; my dad says he thinks a spark from my clay pipe started the fire ?:)

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good day everyone. Capstan Blue in a clay. Love this stuff!View attachment 151456
@Carol Is that a Markus Fohr pipe???
I've had a few Markus Fohr clays; I like the patterned ones.
A shame Wilson's of Sharrow (just up the road from me in Sheffield) no longer make clay pipes:-(
They took over the Gordon Pollock clay pipe business when its owner retired and still have all the old Pollock moulds.
I'd probably be their biggest customer:)

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Long day of chores and yard work. It’s feeling a lot more like summer today. When I thought about what tobacco I would smoke this afternoon, I immediately thought of GLP Temple Bar- in my Savinelli Oscar pot.
Glass of sweetened ice tea mixed with Kombucha. I’m gonna go find some shade and kick back for a while.
D05F7E7A-A345-4065-9ACA-A3CFC0E191AB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.