PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Wessex pipes aren't high in quality, but they do well for sturdy walking pipes. The thick bit keeps it from bobbing up and down as I walk.
Wessex_bent.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I went for a nice midday walk at a blistering 16’48” per mile pace, haha. You know it’s time to go on a long walk when your Apple Watch applauds when you stand up. I also served lunch to a multitude of ravenous mosquitoes while I was there.

Smoking HH Pure Virginia in a cob.
6EB7F4E6-D9F9-4C61-867D-2E0E43BC3B9B.jpeg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Rearranged my tackle box and installed some rod holders on the pontoon today. Have to take the reels apart and oil and grease them tomorrow. The wife decided she likes to fish, so must get everything ready and in good order so she doesn't change her mind. Had a few bowls of Smoker's Pride Cherry while I worked. About to start a bowl of Sugar Bucket in a MM Mark Twain since its happy hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.