PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Had a couple friends over, who enjoyed the tin note of Mac Baren Vanilla Roll Cake very much. So just to throw them for a loop, I put some Sutliff Balkan Sobranie Orig. Mix Match in my MM mini cob. They liked that too. I probably could've smoked a wildebeest turd and gotten a round of applause. ?‍♂️
Is that a “ limited release”? ? ??

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I asked about the ocean aged bourbon in a WAYD thread a few months ago and didn't get a response. The concept is intriguing: aging booze in the hull of an ocean liner, where the changes in temperature, motion in the ocean, and cabin pressure mature the liquid quicker.

Know anything else about the company or process? How does it taste (is it worth the coin)?
I don't know anything about the company or the process, but it's pretty good. Smooth and flavorful. I'd buy it again.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program from my own collection.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.