PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Drew Estate Central Park Stroll in the SMS claw meer. Bird report: Common raven, Red-tailed hawk (a spectacular aerial battle between these two was pretty fun to watch), California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, California towhee, Western kingbird, White-breasted nuthatch, and Northern flicker. Rain coming up tomorrow evening, and sporadically through Thursday. Which reminds me, I'm plumb out of Ashton Rainy Day. TAD pickup thread, here I come! ?

meer in case.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Five Brothers in a Meer...​

iuFWcK6.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been watching the Braves-Giants game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend brown Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in several years, and I thought it was time to give it a go. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Been busy cleaning a few estate pipes.
Peterson_Limerick69.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I’m still on that diet….. A while back some of my coworkers found some pictures of me from back when I first started working there 16 years ago. They told me that I’m twice the man I used to be…..?
When I lost all that weight, a friend who hadn't seen me in a while said, "You lost a whole human being." I said "I didn't like that son of a bitch anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.