Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mixture No. 79, with a tip of the hat to chasing', in a Falcon straight brown-aluminum shank and briar Dublin bowl; what a good old burley based gently flavored anisette aromatic. Deeply deciding on whether to get store credit on pipes for one I like, or stick with the standbys. You don't always know what you got 'til it's gone.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Oh how I wish you would post pictures...?

I don't usually do it for several reasons, laziness being the main reason. Also, many of the pipes are in group photos, and there's a bunch I haven't photographed. I'm a terrible photographer, too. On another forum, I do have a thread that shows quite a number of them. Some day, I'll take pics of them all.

The paneled meer is the top one.
SMS_Panel_ Billiard_ Andraes Sultan_side copy.jpg

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I don't usually do it for several reasons, laziness being the main reason. Also, many of the pipes are in group photos, and there's a bunch I haven't photographed. I'm a terrible photographer, too. On another forum, I do have a thread that shows quite a number of them. Some day, I'll take pics of them all.

The paneled meer is the top one.
View attachment 34784
Thank's Jim. I find it a lot easier now with the site changes to snap a pic as I've got everything layed out. Beautiful pipes...

Status
Not open for further replies.