PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner strawberries for dessert. Now smoking year 2014 HU Makhuwa in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite tapered stem. We finally got some rain to cool off the heat!

Pipelady20

Can't Leave
Apr 17, 2020
East coast, USA
www.pipesmagazine.com
Smoking Peterson's Early Morning Pipe in an English no-name Rhodesian. This is the second time I've smoked this one. When I got the tin it had some months on it, about 4 months. When I first opened the tin and smoked it the smoke was very harsh to me (not tongue bite but harsh.) I couldn't finish it. Maybe the reds (?) and Perique were too strong for me.

I've been reading how much people like this blend and wanted to give it another try. It's been about 3 or 4 weeks since last time and it was a smoother smoke, not the harshness I had before. I can tell if I go too fast with this one I could get tongue bite. This wasn't bad, it won't be a favorite but I do like it.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Watching Stargirl. This show isn't thrilling me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.