PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I’ll be danged it’s not a Mallard but rather a wood duck! They jump from trees and travel up to 2 Miles to water!! So no telling where the rest of the brood went but he’s off to be raised with other orphaned ducks!
just in case anyone feels generous there is a link to donate on this page. They do lots of good around here for wildlife.

I gave $50 but even $1 helps!

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. The thunderstorms are here.
If you don't mind my asking: I've seen your avatar on tobaccoreviews, and have always valued your reviews (you've supplied many a 'tie-breaker' when choosing a blend). Is your avatar Edward G Robinson?

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Please explain the Kung Fu moves used to get the Mrs. to buy tobacco for you. That seems to me to be a super power. ;)
Ha! I would like to think my brazen machismo and sexual prowess command it but the mall also just opened back up and I offered to watch the kids while she went out...:LOL:

This blend is really great, it almost reminds me of Esoterica Dunbar but that could just be the Perique... interested to see how it calms down after some time in the jar puffy

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
If you don't mind my asking: I've seen your avatar on tobaccoreviews, and have always valued your reviews (you've supplied many a 'tie-breaker' when choosing a blend). Is your avatar Edward G Robinson?
I'm not @jiminks , but that is indeed Edward G. Jim also played a part in rescuing EGR's signature tobacco blend from extinction.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
W2T9ZuL.jpg

Pipelady20

Can't Leave
Apr 17, 2020
East coast, USA
www.pipesmagazine.com
20200611_184804.jpgPopped this tin today, it's the first time I've smoked it. I will need to smoke a few more bowls because right now it tastes like
"My Mixture 965-Lite". Looking at the tobacco description BB1938 doesn't have cavendish nor Turkish/Orientals, so I guess I'm tasting just the Latakia (which is delicious) and the moments I feel like it may bite are from the Virginias. Still a nice blend.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after making pizza for m'lady, her mom and myself. Dessert was Chocolate Tort Cake, which was chocolate cake with layers of white and chocolate mousse in between with a chocolate ganache topping, and some strawberries. Just opened a 2012 eight ounce tin of H&H Rolando's Own, and am smoking it in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Wish Russ would bring this blend back. I never could figure out why this was such a low seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.