PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Earlier, KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a thermofilter billiard, and now some PS LNF in a Mauro Armellini bent billiard. I just popped a jar that is probably right around a year old, and it's already very different than when it's fresh. I think I'm starting to understand why aged Virginia's are held in such high regard. Guess I gotta buy more.

tech49

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2020
Hamburg Twp, MI
What are the other Wilke blends you got besides the two labels we can read? Looks like a great tobacco haul.
Oh man, there's #78, #178, #191, #436, #531, and out of the shot is Surbrug Crystal Palace, Surbrug Bestmake, and Gramercy Park.

It was a lot, but with the new June 1 restrictions on Massachusetts tobacco sales I was a little paranoid about not being able to get Wilke stuff in the future. Didn't want to be SOL not getting their shipments here in Michigan.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
That looks to be a great shape!

- - -

Loading up this Davorin Denovic morta beauty with 70/30 SG Cabbie's Mixture and Shortcut to Mushrooms

kvki7oOl.jpg
sweet pic!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, catfish and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm about a quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Uzumaki in a 1970s slight bend Caminetto Business 134 poker with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Watching Green Acres.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Oh man, there's #78, #178, #191, #436, #531, and out of the shot is Surbrug Crystal Palace, Surbrug Bestmake, and Gramercy Park.

It was a lot, but with the new June 1 restrictions on Massachusetts tobacco sales I was a little paranoid about not being able to get Wilke stuff in the future. Didn't want to be SOL not getting their shipments here in Michigan.
I have to try them all i am a big Wilke fan

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012

Smart move. What's the restriction?

Status
Not open for further replies.