Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
Orlik Golden Sliced in a GBD 1451, which is a billiard with a looooong saddle bit. The OGS is a couple years old, and I've been smoking out a 3 year old jar of Stokkebye Navy Fake, and honestly, if I were to blind smoke them, I don't know if I could tell the difference.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About half way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. This may get me to dinner time.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, pork chops and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of HU Tobacco Aus dem Krater Plug in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex saddle stem.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Did you reach Siddhi?
Well, I guess if you consider not blinking for 20 minutes or creating 3 dimensional objects in space before you with eyes open, Siddhi. Then I guess so! ?

I spend every morning on meditational practices. I try not to smoke a pipe before these practices as to not create any disturbances. The stimulation from nicotine can cause the monkey in the mind to act up.

Status
Not open for further replies.