PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Sutliff 507-C in the Vauen Olaf bent egg which got clogged. I couldn't get a cleaner or poker through. I ended up having to reem the bowl ... I clean regularly but I didn't realize how much cake had built up so that the draft hole was starting to get blocked. I could barely get the Bittner in. Ooops !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to listen to the Braves-Phillies game on the XM since I refuse to pay for Apple Plus. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
This has been more than a three pipe problem (where's a grumble emoji when i want one?). 1781 in the Pete Short Army Pot 606 with p-lip stem.
View attachment 322034
And my “love it” reaction is for the pipe and smoke, Good luck with that MG….
You know why Brits drink warm beer, right? Because there’s Lucas electronics in their fridges too😆

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2016 Wessex Gold Brick in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.