PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side for lunch. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Simply Red with Perique in a black straight, grain etched family era post-WWII Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working on a review of this crumble cake blend which comes out in a couple of weeks.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

Pooh-Bah

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2023
Central Maryland
This probably counts as three bowls(?), so we'll call the end of it 121 in the figurehead.

Plum Pudding cigar, smoked in its entirety in the pipe, amassing an illegal quantity of ash on the end.
PXL_20240703_193422693.MP.jpg
Literally four seconds after the previous picture:
PXL_20240703_193448318.jpg

Finished the second book of Umineko and oh man, I forgot how good that scene of Rosa fighting the goat demons at the end was. "Lay one finger on my daughter, and I'll show you how lukewarm Hell really is," she says, before shoving her father's Winchester down it's throat.
...this is a murder mystery.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Listing my next two smokes early:

Going to do walking reps with a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
Wessex_bent.jpg

After that, I'll smoke year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg