PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the D-Backs-Cubs game. An off diet lunch follows this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

hoipolloiglasgow

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2023
United States
IMG_0503.jpeg
Smoking a bowl of White Knight. An occasional one for me, but sometimes the Orientals in it just really hit the spot. I just bought 6 more tins in case something happens to Sutliff. For a blend like this, often I prefer Drucquer&Sons Levant or Peretti’s Royal over it. I look forward to aging a few tins of it and seeing how much better the reds will perform with the blend as they lack a little punch and sweetness.

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a regular size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins, and then had three plates of spaghetti and meatballs with a bowl of French vanilla ice cream for dessert for lunch. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg