nelamvr6

Might Stick Around
Jun 8, 2023
Watching Jack Ryan and enjoying some Royal Yacht in a Peterson Kinsale

r5M7UMm.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Working and listening to Nightbeat from my radio collection.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Finished the art on this Betty and Veronica story, and will spend a bit of time filling in all the black areas. Listening to The Jack Benny Program from my radio collection.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Didn't get all the black areas finished, but that's enough for this morning. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Still have stuff to do. Gonna check on the ferals in a few minutes.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. This was the first one Basil made. This'll do it for me today.
Bing1 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.