PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Uhle’s Blend 00 in a Longchamp faux alligator leather wrapped billiard. Unsmoked of course. PAD symptom: I wasn’t looking for a leather wrapped pipe, have never thought about owning a leather wrapped pipe and really didn’t want a leather wrapped pipe. I saw this one and bought it immediately with little thought. No regrets or guilt at all, so coined a new term for myself “pipeopath”.IMG_2796.jpeg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Uhle’s Blend 00 in a Longchamp faux alligator leather wrapped billiard. Unsmoked of course. PAD symptom: I wasn’t looking for a leather wrapped pipe, have never thought about owning a leather wrapped pipe and really didn’t want a leather wrapped pipe. I saw this one and bought it immediately with little thought. No regrets or guilt at all, so coined a new term for myself “pipeopath”.View attachment 232973
This brings back memories of the '70's when I was in my younger years and leather wrapped pipes and Ben Wade freehands were in vogue.

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Smoking some Smoker Friendly's Cherry blend. Has a bit of a bite, but it's tolerable. Part, if not all of the bite could well be my fault. I smoke fast and hot. It's not unusual for me to have to hold the pipe by the stem so as not to burn my fingers. 🤦‍♀️
The pipe is a real treasure! Stamped right on it, it says LONDON BRIAR. Imagine that! Still, despite its heritage, it is attractive and smokes well.

No 2-4.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.