PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to the Dodgers-Pirates game on the XM.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg

ParkitoATL

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2023
Atlanta, GA
  1. Ennerdale in a teeny little Dr. Grabow Starfire #42
  2. Gawith Hoggarth DVC in the Peterson 303
  3. C&D Burley Flake #1, also in the Peterson 303
All of these flakes/rubs were run through a "spice grinder" to produce a lovely fluff that burns perfectly with an easy gravity fill. I think this will be SOP for flakes from now on.

A damn fine night of smoking.

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
No. Orange Osage.
Yes! Of course!! Duh!! (Googles Orange Osage, finds out it is a type of wood). I mean, OBVIOUSLY (Googles to see if they ever found a word to rhyme with orange, finds- sporange, the botanical structure that creates spores, is an existing word that forms a near-perfect rhyme with orange). I was just testing to see if YOU knew what kind of wood it was made of...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.